You'll be a part of a team of leaders, devoted to helping others throughout their transformations. You must be capable of:
- Be a leader, inspiring members of all fitness skill levels
- Be a living illustration of what the Farrell's program can do
- Reflect what it looks like to follow our fitness and nutrition recommendations
Being an essential part of a team that helps revolutionize lives regularly means that you’re committed to helping others achieve their goals each and every day.
In this part-time position, your responsibilities include:
- Aid with managing day-to-day operations
- Be the embodiment of what Farrell's can do in Urbandale
- Assist with selecting and training instructors and coaches
- Manage schedules and meetings
- Coordinate and implement 10-Week orientation plans
- Teach classes
- Provide an exceptional member experience
- Develop relationships with members and care for their needs to ensure optimum results
Previous Farrell's instructing and coaching experience is necessary.